Anastasia AshleyOahu Surfing, Wind Surfing, Influencer
I grew up between the beauiful beaches of the North shore of Oahu, and southern California. I was naturally drawn to the ocean, swimming by age 2 , body boarding by age 4 and surfing by age 6. Naturally gifted, I started competing at the young age of 7, where I went on to win over 200 amateur events, including the NSSA National championships at age 16, and then turned full time professional. My talent as a surfer and spokesperson has pushed me into the mainstream media being featured in on television on programs such as MTV, FX, ESPN, Access Hollywood, and NBC's Last Call with Carson Daly. As well as on media outlets such as Shape, Self, Huffington Post, and GQ.
Furthermore, I have a huge presence on social media. As of now, my Facebook Account has 2.136.053 Likes and my Instagram Account has 1.162.703 Followers who are always eagerly awating my next post. I also run a succesful Twitter-Account with 137.000 Followers.
I am combining the beauty of surfing with my social media influence and am therefore the perfect fit for every sponsor looking to engange with a worldwide community. I am looking forward to our first contact! :)
Our preferred sponsor
The perfect sponsor is an international brand who is looking to engange with a global surfing community via my social-media reach.
Anyhow, I would be happy to work with any interesting brand who I think would be a good fit for the both of us!
Reach / Links
- 2015- Womens pipeline pro – 5th
- 2014- Super girl pro -13th2013 – Billabong XXL Big wave awards nominee for Overall performance
- 2013- 2nd Women's Pipeline pro
- 2013- Redbull Quiantang team Challenge- 3rd place
- 2013 – 2nd place APSS Shoe city pro
- 2012- 3rd place Honda Pro
- 2011- 3rd place women's Pipeline pro
- 2010- Women's Pipeline pro Champion
- 2008- APSPR Corona pro tour women's champion
Key figures for sponsors
- over 2 Million Facebook-Fans
- over 1 Million Instagram-Followers
- viral presence thanks to modelling jobs and appearances as a speaker