BSG Chemie LeipzigLeipzig Football (Soccer) Alfred-Kunze-Sportpark
Just football? Not with us! BSG Chemie Leipzig and its fans represent values such as cosmopolitanism, tolerance, freedom of expression and anti-discrimination. We have set ourselves a clear mission statement for this purpose: http://www.chemie-leipzig.de/index.php?id=verein_leitbild
The development of the club is breathtaking. After restarting in the last division in 2008, the club played in front of an average of 3,400 spectators in the 2021/22 season.
2,000 members, over 300 sponsors, 24,000 "likes" on Facebook, 21 teams - numbers that nobody would have dared to dream of just a few years ago.
Chemie Leipzig is on the rise like hardly any other club in Germany. Become part of this great development.
Our preferred sponsor
Our preferred sponsor enjoys football and the club. As part of the green-white network, he can be sure that we will also actively involve him outside of football and thus intend to increase his benefit beyond the advertising effect. At Chemie, sponsors and club see themselves as a unit.
In the chemical industry, the focus is on the infrastructure. The Alfred-Kunze-Sportpark is being renovated bit by bit and should have floodlights in the medium term. In the sporting field, the youngsters should grow into a size in Leipzig football, while securing the regional league has priority for the first team.
Reach / Links
- Promotion to the regional league (4th division) - 2019
- Entry into the 2nd round of the DFB Cup by beating second division team Jahn Regensburg 2018
- Saxony Cup Winner 2018
- Promotion to the Landesliga (6th division) - 2014
- Promotion to Oberliga (5th division) - 2016
- The best fans in the world - always
- East German champion - 1951
- East German champion - 1964
- FDGB cup winner - 1966
Key figures for sponsors
- Division of the first team: Regionalliga
- Average attendance season 2021/22: 3,400
- Number of teams: 21 (including 17 youth teams)
- Number of members: 2,000
- Number of season tickets sold: 2,300 (club record!)
- "Likes" - details (Facebook): 24,000
- Visitors to our website per day: 1,700
- Circulation program booklet: 300 - 1,000 (depending on the game)