Nadja FlemmingRöhrmoos, Kreis Dachau Snowboarding, Winter sports
I've wanted to snowboard for a long time, but I didn't get a board from my parents when I was a teenager. It wasn't until I was 15 that I managed to persuade my parents. Only a few years later I competed in the World Cup for the first time. In the meantime, I have been accepted into the police's top athlete programme and travel around the world as a professional snowboarder. My goal is to qualify for the Olympics and compete in Pyeongchang in 2018, or in Beijing in 2022 at the latest.
My strongest discipline is slopestyle, where I am among the top 30 in the world rankings.
In order to achieve my dream of competing at the Olympics, I need financial support to be able to compete in all the World Cups.
- 1st place German Championship, Westendorf AUT, Slopestyle 2016
- 1st place German Championship, Westendorf AUT, Slopestyle 2017
- 2nd place European Cup Landgraaf Slopestyle NL
- 3rd place European Cup Landgraaf Slopestyle NL
- 10th place World Cup, Moscow RUS, Big Air
- 17th place Worldcup (Olympic test event) Alpensia KOR
- 11th place Worldcup, Alpe di Siusi ITA, Slopestyle
- 15th place Worldcup, Quebec CAN, Slopestyle
- 16th place Worldcup, Mammoth USA, Slopestyle
- 17th place Worldcup (World Championship), Sierra Nevada ESP, Slopestyle
- 19th place Worldcup (World Championship), Sierra Nevada, Big Air