SK Rapid WienWien Football (Soccer)
🟢⚪️⚽️ "Those who hold together, win” 🏆🔴🔵
📍 Allianz Stadion, Vienna, Austria
With more than 1.2 million fans and over 500 business partners, SK Rapid Wien is the most popular football club in Austria.
As the Austrian record champions, we are playing in the top football division, the Austrian Bundesliga, since the year we were founded in 1899.
The regular participation at international competitions (Champions League, Europa League, Conference League) as well as our loyal and large fan community makes us popular and famous beyond the Austrian borders in Europe.
SK Rapid is a community. Our legendary togetherness was rooted in solidarity between the families, neighbours and workers at the Schmelz. Since then the Green & White Band has connected us all. It has made us into the biggest and most successful football club in Vienna and in Austria. In order to preserve this bond we Rapid family members see each other as equals, displaying honesty and trust worthiness.
SK Rapid stands for traditional values. Our name is, and will remain, “Sportklub Rapid”. Our colours are, and will remain, Green & White. Our crest is set in stone. Since our inception we have fought for success with total commitment and never give up. The Rapid-Viertelstunde (the crowd response during every match with 75 minutes of the clock) is an expression of our will to win. We approach the contest with self-belief and confident energy. As a team we are attack minded, dynamic and take the most direct route to achieving our goals. We go in hard against our opponents, but fairly, and with respect. In good and bad times we remain passionate and proud, selflessly contributing to the glory of Rapid.
SK Rapid’s home is Hütteldorf. It is here we grew. Here the heart of our club’s culture beats. Vienna is our city. The city shapes us and we represent it. Furthermore we are at home across all of Austria, the most important club in the land, with a name that is recognised beyond our own borders.
SK Rapid is open. Human diversity is and was the motor of our successes. Therefore we are, also due to our social commitments, in favour of an open community, whereby every single person who has the good of the club in the forefront of their thoughts has the right to be part of the Rapid family. Irrelevant are gender, creed, class and choice of life style. Our working class roots demand that we support those Green & White followers in social difficulty.
SK Rapid is Austria’s most decorated club. Success is both our heritage and our destination. It is our target to always be at the top. Irrespective of which competition and where in the world we play: we want to win. To fulfil this target, we operate economically in a solid, innovative and long term manner. Here our independence is vital. Through our independence we can remain true to our values and pass them onto the next Green & White generations; ensuring that our collective will to fight and to win – the Rapid spirit – is safeguarded for the future.
Die folgenden Marketing- und Kommunikationsleistungen sind beim SK Rapid Wien möglich und können je nach Strategie und Interesse mit unseren Partnern umgesetzt werden:
- Trikotpräsenz Kampfmannschaft (Brust, Ärmel, Rücken, Hose, Stutzen)
- LED Bandenwerbung mit TV-Sichtbarkeit
- Stadiumspräsenz (Stele, Softbanden, Fixbanden…)
- Audiovisuelle VidiWall Spots auf den beiden Stadion Videowalls
- Online & Social Media Packages
- Print- and Partnerkampagnen (Direct Mailing)
- Naming-Rights (Stadiumbereich, Events, Projekte)
- CRM Projekte (Rapid Lauf, Special Needs Team, Greenies…)
- Nachwuchspartnerschaft (U7 bis Akademiemannschaften bis Rapid II)
- Promotion- und Testimonialprojekte
- SK Rapid Business & Hospitality Club (VIP Tickets, Logen, B2B Events…)
Reach / Links
- 32x Austrian champion
- 14x Austrian cup winner
- 3x Austrian Supercup winner
- German Cup Winner (1938)
- German champion (1941)
- Mitropacupieger (1930)
- European Cup final of the cup winners (1985, 1996)
- UEFA Champions League group stage (1996, 2006)
- UEFA Europa League group stage (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2021)
Key figures for sponsors
- More than 23 million gross advertising value per season (print, TV, online portals, social media)
- More than 1.2 million Rapid fans (Market Institute study)
- Over 357,000 social media followers (Facebook 210,000, Instagram 97,000, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube ...)
- Ø 18,700 stadium visitors per home game
- 16,000 members
- 10,000 public subscribers
- Over 500 business partners from different corporate sectors
- 100% brand awareness in Austria